One for you....one for me!
Studies show that nearly half of us tend to treat ourselves to at least one present during the holiday shopping season. Whether its a good deal or you just want to buy it. " I have always wanted one of these" or " I need a new one of these" !! Historically we all add something for ourselves in the holiday shopping cart.
And guess what....it's OK!!!!!
We all lead stressful lives and work hard all year round. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself special. Add "ME" to the top of your shopping list. By doing this you will find that it makes the shopping experience more rewarding. And, yes you deserve it :)
~ A few "ME" suggestions ~
* Take advantage of sale items.
* Replenish your basics i.e. socks, undergarments, t-shirts etc..
* Take some time in the dressing room to try on those 30 pairs of jeans...to find the right pair!
* Buy an extra bottle of wine or box of cookies to share with a friend or loved one.
* Treat yourself to a Pilates, Yoga or gym membership.
* Restock your make up or buy a new perfume.
* Buy the missing "weather wardrobe" piece you always need but don't have...a raincoat, umbrella, gloves or hat.
* Accessories make your outfits all year round... great time to add some bling!
"When we treat ourselves well, we treat others well"
Keep in mind during this giving season, that many people could use your support. Give to a charity, help someone in need. Give of yourself. Look around you. We are all capable of being present not only in our lives but in the lives of others.